Establish Goals and Assumptions
- What are you goals?
- What is the business model?
- Who is your customer?
- What is your customer's biggest problem?
- Where do they hang out?
- How can you solve their problem manually?
- How can you build a service or product to do it?
- What is the MVP?
Value Propositions and Channels
- What messaging will resonate with customers?
- Where do they get their product info from?
- How do you test a message in a channel?
- What is a P&L?
- How can financial models help you prioritize?
- What are you financial goals?
- What in your model can you begin to automate?
- How do you automate without coding?
- When do you need a coder?
Supply and Inventory
- What do you need to do to keep up with demand?
- When do partnerships make sense?
- What are unit economics?
- What is the trigger that activates customers?
- How do you find just the right price?
- How do you measure retention?
- Why is it so important?
- How to not lose customers.
Referral and Virality
- What makes things sticky?
- How to leverage customers to get more of them.
Kill, Pivot, or Keep on going?
- How do you execute a pivot?
- When should you call it a day?
Here to help.
Don't feel ready to go it alone? Give me a call so I can help you.
Or send me an email. firstname.lastname@example.org